Register                

Thread: Installed Sensi with Argo ARM-4P board. Burner triggering on/off.

User Info Menu

Installed Sensi with Argo ARM-4P board. Burner triggering on/off.

Hi,

New to this forum. Any help appreciated. I recently installed two Sensi thermostats. I have a 4 zone system connected to an Argo ARM-4pm control board. (Is this correctly called a relay?). I attached the "C" for both stats to the 24VAC common terminal. This is powering the stats correctly and both have wifi.

Heating starts and stops properly with these stats and the two other "dumb" stats. However, when no heat is called for, I am noticing the X-X and the ZR-ZR light on and off for about one minute and sometimes triggers the burner on/off. It goes on for a minute or so and then stop.

The Sensi Rh is connected to the Tw on the Argo and the Sensi W is connected to the Tr on the Argo. Is this correct? That's how it has been installed and has been that way for a long time. The common for both is connected to the 24VAC common terminal, not the one labeled common. That terminal does not seem to power the Sensi wifi. Does that terminal labeled common need to connect to something?

Attached are a couple of screen shots of what is happening. In this case, it didn't do the one minute long thing, but shows what's happening. During the one minute long on/off, it triggers the burner on/off - but doesn't start the furnace. That only happens when heat is called.

Appreciate the help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 8.08.35 PM.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	1558   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 8.08.58 PM.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	1559