Register                

Thread: Smart Home Door Locks Forum

User Info Menu

Smart Home Door Locks Forum

I have a maze down in south California. It is beautiful, which sea is my neighbor and winds is my regular guest. However, I wanna redecorate the maze as I want to add modern or future element into it. I think natural elements are just too simple and far from enough. How do you guys think smart lock doors? Is it a good idea? And if so, I may need a great amount of smart locks. So now there is a Chinese smart locks manufacturer contact me and they do offer me a good price. This factory named Avent Security, is in Foshan, Guangdong, China. How do you guys think? Should I accept the offer? Should I concern the quality problem? Please help.

Yeah they have a google website called Avent Security. And the way I think, they do a bad job on the website. Don't know about their product.

User Info Menu

Here is the link of this so called Avent Security "aventsecurity.com" I will very much appreciate if you can hit me some advise.

User Info Menu

Security of your home and family is your chief responsibility. Choose your home security products for reliability, high performance and value. Your home security gadgets should reassure protection at any cost.

Many home security alarm companies in California claim to offer best monitoring services and equipment. However, there are a few that are most trusted and have seamless services. Perfect Home Defense one of them. With its promising security services and modern equipment, Perfect Home Defense has managed satisfied customers across CA. Ensuring standard security, they offer complete wireless technology and fastest response time to keep you protected 24-7-365 with thier reliable monitoring services.
    For more information Call on this number Toll Free 1-800-553-9461