Hunter 44860 7 day energy star programmable thermostat
If you have a question or comment about the Hunter 44860 thermostat register and reply to this thread. If you are installing a new Hunter 44860 thermostat check our how to change a thermostat thread
The Hunter 44860 thermostat is compatible with HVAC systems with up to 2 stages of heat / 2 stages cooling, heating only systems, cooling only systems, single or multi stage heat pumps, gas - electric or oil heating systems, millivolt systems, 2 and 3 wire hot water / radiator systems. Not for use with 110 or 220V Electric baseboard heat
The Hunter 44860 has the ability to program all 7 days of the week separately with up to 4 different time schedule per day.
Thermostat unlock: To unlock the Hunter 44860 touch the lock icon on the touch screen. Use the + and - keys to enter your code or use the master unlock code 777
Hunter 44860 thermostat additional features:
- Automatically changes between heat and cool
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency
- Convenient Front Battery Access
- Backlight display glows red in heat mode and blue in cool mode
- Energy monitor tracks system run hours
- Furnace filter change indicator
- Home today override
- Keyboard lock
- Programmable hold
- Energy Monitor: Allows you to review and monitor the effect of program settings on system runtime
- Auto Recovery: Calculates the time needed to adjust to the next program setting
Requires three (3) AA batteries (not included)
Hunter technical support 1-888-830-1326
I was able to program monday through saturday, but the day setting on sunday will only let me scroll from 84-95 F. . . . why won't it let me scroll down to 72F ?
HVAC Thermostat Specialist
Try resetting or replacing the batteries.
Originally Posted by tmorrow
Tags for this Thread