Administrator

User Info Menu

BayWeb thermostat

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41CsYryoVaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg 
Views:	635 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	168

The BayWeb thermostat has a web based interface that can be accessed remotely anytime anywhere via a web browser or web enabled mobile phone. The BayWeb was designed to be installed by yourself. Wireless occupancy sensing enables the thermostat to automatically adapt the activity based scheduler to your lifestyle. The thermostat can be powered from the furnace/AC if equipped with a common wire, or from a standard outlet. No batteries are required. Sensors and built in alerts combine to make a free self-monitored security system. Also provides alerts of Internet failures.

The standard BayWebeb BW-WT1-[COLOR] model can be used with conventional 1 stage cooling 1 stage heating systems and supports unlimited X10 wireless, and one wired alert inputs.

The advanced BayWeb BW-WT2-[COLOR] model can be used for everything from conventional single and multistage heating and cooling systems cool and single and multistage heat pump systems, with or without auxiliary heat. It includes unlimited wireless and three wired alert inputs.

BayWeb additional features:
    • Maximum Efficiency
    • Effortless Scheduling
    • Personal Web Portal
    • Dedicated Mobile Interface
    • Alert Notifications
    • No Recurring Costs
    • Install Yourself in 30 Minutes
    • Use Existing Wiring
    • Plu and Go Networking
    • Inexpensive

BAYweb devices are warranted for five years.

User Info Menu

This is a great thermostat. I have been using it for over a year now and I have no complaints at all. It works as advertised.

User Info Menu

I have been using a BAYweb Thermostat in my home for two years and it has been working great. I have since added two to a Fraternity house that I manage and it is also performing perfectly. It allows me to make changes from a PC or Smartphone very easily.