Thread: Anybode else getting warnings from MyTotalConnect?

User Info Menu

Anybode else getting warnings from MyTotalConnect?

I installed a Honeywell wireless thermostat about a month ago, and it has been working fine since then. It is connected to their "MyTotalConnectComfort site, and I can change and control the thermostat with the app on my smartphone. As of yesterday (12/24/18) I am getting warnings that my "thermostat did not acknowledge the change", even though it seems to work fine. When I change the temperature on the app, I can see the thermostat change within a few seconds, but about 2 minutes later I get the warning. Since the app connects to the thermostat through the website, this does not make sense.

Has anybody else seen this? What is the reason for that?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mibo View Post
    I installed a Honeywell wireless thermostat about a month ago, and it has been working fine since then. It is connected to their "MyTotalConnectComfort site, and I can change and control the thermostat with the app on my smartphone. As of yesterday (12/24/18) I am getting warnings that my "thermostat did not acknowledge the change", even though it seems to work fine. When I change the temperature on the app, I can see the thermostat change within a few seconds, but about 2 minutes later I get the warning. Since the app connects to the thermostat through the website, this does not make sense.

Has anybody else seen this? What is the reason for that?
    connections seemed to be flaky at this time. I have been getting the same message and now it seems they are down. I have been using the thermostat for almost five years now. pain in the neck since it is not working with alexa right now. got to get out of my nice comfortable recliner to change the settings at this time. it would be nice if honeywell would say something about it.