Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Voyager Tstat?

  1. #1
    Junior Member

    User Info Menu

    Voyager Tstat?

    I have a Trane Voyager RTU/Gas Heat

    Model: #YCD102B3HOBA
    Serial: # H111432530

    It has a resistive type thermostat that is failing and I want to replace it. There are no model #'s on the stat.

    I can't find any Trane documents that would tell what Tstat to use.

    Does anyone know?

    Thanks for your help.
    Merry Christmas

  2. #2
    HVAC Thermostat Specialist

    User Info Menu

    I believe you will need a CTI (conventional thermostat interface) control board in order to use a regular 24V thermostat. This would be your best option in my opinion.

    As a replacement for exactly what you have, you would need a baysens 010 or 019
    Last edited by hvactechfw; 12-24-2014 at 08:08 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts